Service & Repair
Broadway’s success comes from a well-rounded team of experienced technicians. With over 40 vehicles in our fleet, we are always able to respond rapidly to your needs.
Our association with quality contractors throughout B.C. and Alberta allow us to cover your full HVAC needs in both provinces. These contractors are loyal to Broadway and have a strong commitment to their trade. As a client, you can expect a high level of integrity and professionalism whenever you work with Broadway. No matter what your needs are, Broadway employees are always up-to-date–we ensure that everyone is current with the latest technology through both in-house training and accredited courses.
Broadway participates in the industry’s apprenticeship program, employing several apprentices in both construction and service. The remainder of our technicians have full Trades Qualifications, including Gas “A” licenses, for high capacity equipment.
You Can Depend On:
- Highly trained technicians who are factory trained on all of the latest industry equipment.
- Technicians with a professional appearance and a courteous attitude.
- Employees wearing easily identifiable Broadway uniforms.
- Fully stocked and equipped service vans.
- Work with minimal interruption or inconvenience to your business.
- Mechanics equipped with a pager and cell for easy accessibility and rapid response.
- Laptop computers for system link-up to our Jonas Service Software management system where history is available, work is logged, and details are updated.
- Trucks that are GPS monitored.